FIND PRODUCTS TO SELL ON AMAZON ONLY USING THE CHROME EXTENSION
Whether you’re lost in your FBA journey, looking for new methods to implement, or on a tight budget…you’re here to find profitable Amazon products…without using much time, money, and energy.
Now if you’re the person who doesn’t have the capital…I’m going to break it you:
You won’t save as much time or energy as someone that does invest in tools.
I would recommend that you have $2000 for your dive into Amazon FBA, in order to be as efficient and comfortable as possible.
In my Amazon FBA Private Labeling experience, I only had $1000 in the beginning, and I found a way to make it work to my advantage, so you really don’t need much.
You could actually start selling on Amazon with $100 but through the method of RETAIL/ONLINE ARBITRAGE.
NOW…If you’re just looking to refresh your product research, this will surely be of some help!
I came across the incredible Jungle Scout Product Research Tool that boosted my success into Amazon explosively.
With that…I found a way to find profitable products only using the Chrome Extension tool, and my creativity.
HERE ARE 3 EASY STRATEGIES TO FIND YOUR PROFITABLE AMAZON FBA PRODUCT WITH THE CHROME EXTENSION
BEFORE WE START, I want to encourage you to become creative as well and NOT ONLY use these methods the way as described, but to tweak things in your way so you train your mind as well.
THE “STOREFRONT STALKER” STRATEGY
This method of research is using your competitor’s storefront to your advantage.
In order for this to work, you must first find a product/category that is viable for Amazon FBA.
- First, pick a product.
- Go to the listing, and look for a name placement, as shown in image A, and click to go to their seller profile.
- Afterwards, proceed to navigate under their title/logo on the top left of the Amazon browser and click their storefront, as shown in image B.
- Now all that’s left is to release the product research dogs by clicking on your Jungle Scout Extension Tool, in order to see EVERYTHING on what they sell, how it’s doing, and MORE! (shown in image C)
If you have the Pro extension tool, you can gather more data and filter all your criteria to find products even FASTER!
THE “BEST SELLERS BANDIT” STRATEGY
- Go to google.com and search up “amazon best seller” and the correct webpage should be on the front page. Look for the website shown in the picture, and click. In order to make it easy on you, I’ve done it for you already. ==> Amazon Best Sellers List
- Now, you can go ahead and pick ANY category you’d like, as long as you comply to Amazon’s terms and policies, but MAKE SURE that you can dig a little deep into a main category to ensure lower competition, while keeping good demand.
- After you find your category and subcategories, go ahead and go to your partner in crime Chrome Extension tool, click that Jungle Scout icon, and let the numbers roll.
THE “RECOMMENDED PRODUCT ROBBER” STRATEGY
This is a strategy of product research that requires you to have products that can be complimented well.
- Once you find a product that has compliments rather than substitutes, and can be bundled or paired well, click on the listing and scroll down.
- When you scroll down the listing, you should see sections named “Frequently Bought Together“, “Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought“, and “Sponsored Products Related To This Item” . Look through and see if there is any potential.
- Yep…you guessed it. The cutting-edge Chrome Extension taking care of the heavy-hitting loads of work in seconds with one click.
DID YOU NOTICE THE SECRET BETWEEN ALL 3 OF THESE EASY AND EFFECTIVE STRATEGIES?
If you did, then awesome…but if you didn’t, let me tell you.
The secret between all 3 of these strategies is actually very simple…
…..You can use all of them in synergy.
Yep. You can use these 3 easy and effective strategies back to back in one product research session.
Let’s put it in a scenario:
- You find a category/subcategory from the Best Seller’s List
- Use the Chrome Extension
- Find potential products and check their listing
- Click on the storefront and view their products
- Use the Chrome Extension
- Find a product that is able to be paired or bundled well
- Check the recommended section below and if you find potential….use the Chrome Extension
Notice any patterns?
Remember to make sure all of your endeavors with Amazon FBA product research has been carefully calculated and tracked to ensure you make profits!
THE POWER AND CAPABILITIES OF HAVING A PRODUCT RESEARCH TOOL
I’m sure you realize that the Chrome Extension is very important to make this method work. It’s necessary, in fact.
The Chrome Extension tool is THE game changer of Amazon FBA selling and is an extreme edge against the competition.
If you want to know more about the Jungle Scout software and just how powerful it REALLY is, feel free to check out my homepage review:
I’d like to thank you for checking in for another post on Amazon. If you gained any useful information, then I’m excited to see you take action. It’s time to go research! –Andy